(Primary and secondary education)
Workshop price with visit: € 120 group (maximum 25 students)
- Know the basic characteristics of Modernism.
- Get to know the key characters in the creation of Casa Coll i Regàs.
- Identify some of the most outstanding elements in the field of modernist art typical of the Casa Coll i Regàs.
- Observe different materials and techniques used in modernist times in the Casa Coll i Regàs and compare them with current materials.
- Working with new materials that are part of our lives today or in the not too distant future.
- Approaching creation from 3D printing.
- Design, develop and create with 3D printing.
Visit + workshop through the spaces of the Casa Coll i Regàs, asking some questions about the bases of the creative process of modernism and the materials and techniques used in its construction.
After visiting the house and discovering the materials and techniques of the modernist era, students will work with new materials and will have to think about how they can be applied, to end up using 3D printing as a new creative technique.