(Infant and primary education)
Workshop price included visit: € 100 group (maximum 25 students)
- Know the basic characteristics of Modernism.
- Get to know the key characters in the creation of Casa Coll i Regàs.
- Identify the various materials and techniques used in the Casa Coll i Regàs in particular and in Modernism in general, comparing them with the current ones.
- Understand the urban changes of a city like Mataró.
- Observe and reflect on the function of the different rooms of the Casa Coll i Regàs.
- Create new buildings and spaces to improve the city of Mataró today.
Visit + workshop that allows children to learn, work and manipulate different materials related to the creation process and see their evolution to this day.
After visiting the house and discovering the function of the different rooms, building materials and decoration, students can create their own buildings by creating a creative group work, to try to improve the city of Mataró.