At Casa Coll i Regàs, property of Fundació Iluro, we also collaborate with the city through different aspects.
- The entire visitable space of the house is accessible with a wheelchair. Access from the street is done through ramps enabled.
- Service availability of LSC (Catalan sign language). This service is offered with prior reservation and has no extra cost for the visitors.
- Ticket reduced for people over 65 and unemployed. In reduced tickets, there will be justification accreditation.
- Free admission for children under 14 years old. Applicable to all guided tours and family workshops.
- Iluro’s workshop is a space that aims to disseminate modernism to the whole educational community in an experimental manner. With the collaboration of the University of Barcelona, workshops have been developed for all ages.
- The tasks of cleaning this emblematic building are carried out through the recruitment of people with intellectual disabilities, with a cleaning professional and with two skilled workers to do basic cleaning work.
- The team of volunteers and beneficiaries of Fundació Iluro volunteering projects visit the Casa Coll i Regàs with private guided tours every year.