Casa Coll i Regàs has been accredited since 2021 with the BIOSPHERE SUSTAINABLE tourism sustainability commitment, created in 1997 by the Responsible Tourism Institute (ITR) from a group of academics, professionals and experts in sustainability, with an MOU with UNESCO, to transmit the United Nations guidelines in an easy and adapted way. to teach societies what to do, how to do it and how to measure it, in order to achieve lifestyles and models in accordance with the global principles and objectives of sustainability.
The image of Casa Coll i Regàs must be associated with a quality service, the efficient management of resources, excellence and best practices, both in terms of internal and external management in the actions natural environment.
The Casa Coll i Regàs aims to be a reference heritage facility in the management of sustainability, and also to lead the social commitment by improving the quality of life of the visitors thus building a more efficient society.
- Comply with current regulations while maintaining your ethical and professional principles.
- Develop and apply good governance practices, based on transparency and ethics in their actions that promote the trust of our users.
- Respect the human rights of all those who participate in their actions, rejecting any practice that involves a violation of individual or collective dignity.
- Promote channels of communication and dialogue with interest groups to learn their expectations and opinions, thus being able to aim to satisfy them.
- Foster a good working climate based on equal opportunities, non-discrimination and respect for diversity, promoting a safe and healthy environment and facilitating communication and personal, professional and social development.
- Protect and improve the environment, promoting the prevention of pollution, the rational use of resources, energy efficiency, the correct management of waste, as well as the protection of the natural environment with the aim of achieving a development sustainable.
- Support the development of society through participation in socio-environmental, educational, cultural or scientific projects.
ADHERENCE TO THE COMMITMENT FOR TOURISM SUSTAINABILITY
REGIONS OF BARCELONA BIOSPHERE